STAGE HARBOR LIGHT
Stage Harbor (Hardings Beach) Light built in 1880, marks the entrance to Stage Harbor in Chatham, Mass. It is the newest light station on Cape Cod. The lighthouse has a colorful history, including its use by light keeper Stanley Mills for making and storing bootleg whiskey during the Prohibition Era. In 1993 the government removed the lantern and capped the tower to save money, and constructed a skeleton tower nearby. Today the lighthouse is privately owned and has no electricity.
Description (Framed Miniatures):
- 2x3 inch digital images, edited for optimal color and detail.
- Individually printed by the artist and signed on back of print and on mat.
- Printed with archival inks on coated, acid-free, fine art inkjet papers (Franklin Fine Art 100% cotton rag, Legion Matte, or comparable). Papers have a perfectly smooth, matte finish.
- Hinge-mounted with artist's tape on acid-free white mats with white cores.
- Wood frames measuring 3 5/8 inches x 4 5/8 inches, painted or stained.
- Available in your choice of 8 colors (see thumbnail photo on left).
- Frame Color Options gallery shows a sample print in the different frames.
- Metallic Gold frames have beveled edges. Other colors have straight edges.
- Non-reflective glass available for an additional $3.00 per frame
All images may be custom ordered in two larger sizes (unframed, with white/white core mats):
- 5x7 inch print matted to 8x10 inches
- 8x10 inch print matted to 11x14 inches
Please contact me for information and prices.