AN UNUSUAL HORSE FARM
There are several horse farms along Route 85 in central Connecticut. This one caught my eye as I drove past it one Sunday afternoon in July. It was almost completely obscured by dense trees and shrubs, and I was able to take only one shot before I was chased away by a man on a riding lawnmower who rode toward me in a threatening manner, shouting and shaking his fist in the air. I'm not sure what to say about this scene, other than that it's not a typical Connecticut horse farm. A dilapidated barn is in the background, a circle of spring "bouncy" horses is in the center, and a barbed wire fence is in the foreground.
Description (Framed Miniatures):
- 2x3 inch digital images, edited for optimal color and detail.
- Individually printed by the artist and signed on back of print and on mat.
- Printed with archival inks on coated, acid-free, fine art inkjet papers (Franklin Fine Art 100% cotton rag, Legion Matte, or comparable). Papers have a perfectly smooth, matte finish.
- Hinge-mounted with artist's tape on acid-free white mats with white cores.
- Wood frames measuring 3 5/8 inches x 4 5/8 inches, painted or stained.
- Available in your choice of 8 colors (see thumbnail photo on left).
- Frame Color Options gallery shows a sample print in the different frames.
- Metallic Gold frames have beveled edges. Other colors have straight edges.
- Non-reflective glass available for an additional $3.00 per frame
All images may be custom ordered in two larger sizes (unframed, with white/white core mats):
- 5x7 inch print matted to 8x10 inches
- 8x10 inch print matted to 11x14 inches
Please contact me for information and prices.